Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheaper by the Dozen

Download Cheaper by the Dozen Movie Here in divx, hpc, hidivx format
Download Movie Cheaper by the DozenCheaper by the Dozen
Growing pains? They've got twelve of them!, This Christmas The More... The Scarier!
Genres: Family, Comedy
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 5.70
IMDB Votes: 12338
Actors: Mumy, Liliana as Jessica Baker, Smith, Jacob as Jake Baker, York, Morgan as Kim Baker, Woodruff, Blake as Mike Baker, Stoner, Alyson as Sarah Baker, Perabo, Piper as Nora Baker, Hunt, Bonnie as Kate Baker, Duff, Hilary as Lorraine Baker, Landis, Forrest as Mark Baker, Marshall, Paula as Tina Shenk, Welling, Tom as Charlie Baker, Martin, Steve as Tom Baker, Schmidt, Kevin as Henry Baker, Kinsman, Brent as Kyle Baker, Kutcher, Ashton as Hank
The Bakers, a family of 12, move from small-town Illinois to the big city after Tom Baker (Martin) gets his dream job to coach his alma mater's football team. Meanwhile, his wife (Hunt) also gets her dream of getting her book published. While she's away promoting the book, Tom has a hard time keeping the house in order while at the same time coaching his football team, as the once happy family starts falling apart.
Download Cheaper by the Dozen Movie Here
At least the number of children is the same as the real story. This film has no real similarity other than the number of children as portrayed in the original version of 1950 which is based in Scripture and in real life the story of Frank Bunker Gilbreth, Sr. and Lillian Moller Gilbreth family for their written children Frank Gilbreth, Jr. and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey. This is another example of Hollywierds attempt to portray men as incompetent and bumbling Stooges and Women's heroic as the Strong family member. Tolerate children misbehave without discipline and with the hope that grow to normal well-adjusted adults Hollywierd is a fantasy. The women are portrayed badly in the past, it is true in many films, but never has any kind of injustice is repaired by shifts in it, nor ever. The plot of this totally "new" story that has the same name as the movie of 1950 is weak. The act is simply ok. The "new" story is the same as most modern versions of typical California family life in the afternoon and early 21st century now. Hollywood has run out of ideas and too many remakes of movies, bad in my opinion. I suppose it must be prepared to enjoy the movie version of Father knows best, starring Al Frankin and Madonna, Brittany Spears and ICE "something or other '2006!
I'm a huge fan of horror / comedy film, and so when my brother brought me this movie and asked me to do, I like what the heck eh. But seriously, I was sitting there, half asleep all the time during the film. This is the kind of movie you'd like to see on Disney Channel, that nothing ever goes wrong and is wrong in the first and later was better. This film is very predictable, and at some points that really bothers me is that good things happened. I was never touched, never felt at the edge, or even a little closer to the back of my seat and I could barely stay awake. Frankly, this film is ideal for children under 10 years, but for a 15-year-old to see it, do not bother.
Now, I will not say it was terribly original, but I liked this movie, however. Most striking of all, this movie made me mourn, it did! And I do not mourn watching Titanic, my girlfriend, Big Fish, and all kinds of movies. It is a scene where Mark (the boy in a family that could not fit her) said goodbye to his frog's funeral. I really have for me, so for that, yes, I say go see the movie. It is warm, funny thing. Take your kids to McDonalds, pizza or somewhere after the movie, and just having a good time. :)

Download Cheaper by the Dozen Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Extreme Ops Movie

No comments: