Monday, January 12, 2009

American Crime, An

Download American Crime, An Movie Here in divx, ipod format
Download Movie American Crime, AnAmerican Crime, An
This has been the most terrible crime ever committed in the state of Indiana, The true story of a shocking crime and a secret that wouldn't keep.
Genres: Drama
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 7.50
IMDB Votes: 3361
Actors: Westerman, Carlie as Marie Baniszewski, Keener, Catherine as Gertrude Baniszewski, Searcy, Nick as Lester Likens, Rosemont, Romy as Betty Likens, Franco, James as Dennis, Whitford, Bradley as Leroy K. New, Peters, Evan as Ricky Hobbs, Page, Ellen as Sylvia Likens, Taylor-Compton, Scout as Stephanie Baniszewski, Nichols, Channing as Patty Ryan, Jarred, Tristan as Johnny Baniszewski, Dworkin, Hannah Leigh as Shirley Baniszewski, Graynor, Ari as Paula Baniszewski, McFarland, Hayley as Jennie Fae Likens, Welch, Michael as Teddy Lewis
Based on a true story that shocked the nation in 1965, the film recounts one of the most shocking crimes ever committed against a single victim. Sylvia and Jennie Fae Likens, the two daughters of traveling carnival workers are left for an extended stay at the Indianapolis (3850 E. New York St. is hardly suburban, nor was it in 1965, by any stretch of the imagination.) home of single mother Gertrude Baniszewski and her seven children. Times are tough, and Gertrude's financial needs cause her to make this arrangement before realizing how the burden will push her unstable nature to a breaking point. What transpires in the next three months is both riveting and horrific, leaving one child dead and the rest scarred for life.
Download American Crime, An Movie Here
I collect movies ... All kinds of films and several thousand in my collection ... I see what it means thousands of films each year. I had never heard of "An American Crime" to put it into my Netflix queue as a recommendation. I knew absolutely nothing about the American Crime, An film except the cast. Catherine Keener I'd see a Dairy Queen and give a commercial ovation. Forty minutes into the movie, I realized that I was clutching the arms of my chair. I was short of breath as I was holding my breath, but do not know. I almost cheated and directed the American Crime, An movie fast forward just to see how it would end as terrified by what he was seeing. This American Crime, An Drama movie should have been acclaimed by critics and had long queues outside the ticket office. Ellen Page and Catherine Keener was excellent as all the cast ... even walk-in "was miscast. James Franco, came out of the box to play an unlikeable character like Jeremy (Peter Pan) Sumpter. If you like good movies, heavy drama, and acting this fantastic ... one is to put on its list of MUST SEE. When he finally made the final film. I just cut my TV. I could not see anything of equal magnitude, no matter what is showing on any channel. One of the best films of all times ... and the most horrible in my entire collection, bar none ...!

Download American Crime, An Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Goal II: Living the Dream Download
Killing Floor, The Download
Download Cry-Baby
Download No Reservations

No comments: