Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Panic Room

Download Panic Room Movie Here in ipod, hpc, divx, hidivx format
Download Movie Panic RoomPanic Room
It was supposed to be the safest room in the house
Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 7.00
IMDB Votes: 28292
Actors: Schulze, Paul as Officer Keeney, Thrash, Victor as SWAT Cop, Buchanan, Ian as Evan Kurlander, Yoakam, Dwight as Raoul, Bauchau, Patrick as Stephen Altman, Leto, Jared as Junior, Conant, Richard as SWAT Cop, Walker, Andrew Kevin as Sleepy Neighbor, Whitaker, Forest as Burnham, Simon, Paul as SWAT Cop, Rodriguez, Mel as Officer Morales, Stewart, Kristen as Sarah Altman, Turner, Ken as SWAT Cop, Magnuson, Ann as Lydia Lynch, Foster, Jodie as Meg Altman
After her divorce, Meg Altman and her daughter Sarah move into an old-fashioned house with one very modern addition: a 'panic room' which is virtually impossible to break into, designed for refuge during a home invasion. In their first night in the house a trio of thieves do break in and Meg and Sarah rush into the panic room. However, the intruders are looking for something inside the panic room, and given the recent move the room's hotline to the police hasn't been hooked up yet. Worse, Sarah is diabetic and the room doesn't contain any sugar...
Download Panic Room Movie Here
This movie: Panic Room was so full of holes that I do not know where to start. So do not even bother! Jodie Foster is a good actress to be in this.Why garbage as getting the players in this type of Panic Room Crime movie is about the money or simply to keep their faces in the public eye?
Panic Room is a Panic Room Crime movie classic, in mood, drama and especially look - just witness all the swoops through the house in which the first break begins. I'd love to know how much of this is fly-away Bannister, and how much CGI. Anyway, all I wanted to say was another thing to make sure that everybody realizes the dream of man on form, on the receiving end of the torch, was played by Andrew Kevin Walker, who wrote David Fincher of Se7en .
I went to see this Panic Room Crime because he was impressed by the former director of the films made (not going to name them, I think we all know) but what is a great disappointment. Jodie Foster did to try to make the movie, but the work (like the other actors), but the script was lame. Nice concept, but no eye for details. For example, the scene was discovered when the cell phone did not work in the room.Fair enough, it could happen in real life, but by the time he left the room to get things I needed to help his daughter do not use your cellphone! Make a call, the cops arrive, the whole world safe. Maybe I'm just whining a lot, but there are more scences like this that only irritated me. The only reason I gave 4 / 10 points is due to the large chamber of employment. It really looked impressive the way the camera just slide through the walls and ceilings.
I am a fan of Fincher. I love Fight Club, Seven and I like my views in his other films vary. His address was so absurdly horrible, I could not help but be distracted. Almost every shot was the motivation towards action, the subjective camera in the house most of the characters, so the visual aspects dominated the film. In addition, it is my opinion that the visual aspects of the Panic Room movie (the mark of Fincher), were nothing to see. The goal options were terrible; extreme wide shots of an intense drama about charcters made certain scenes come across wrong, the lack of depth of field and very wide lenses, caused by bullets shot after having so much "dead space" in the framework It seems painfully obvious was the reason for a claustrophobic mood. As a fan of Fincher, is a slap in the face so that the amount of product placement abundant (the scene Cocca Cola in the beginning was to induce cringe), when its previous' Fight Club 'Basically deny its aesthetic choices in this film. The screenplay was brain dead and gimmicky, the mood was so contrived was pushed down your throat. Perhaps Fincher should calm down a bit, understand the meaning of the word subtle and not be so in our face. Just because the camera moves through objects does not mean it's okay to run, the motivation is the key and he was absent.
Panic Room is one of the lamest "thriller" that I have ever seen. I scare easily, and I was never on the edge of my seat. The bathrooms in the theater I visited much of a horror that the Panic Room. Jodie Foster was not given a chance to shine in this mediocre film. I felt the DivX Movie Panic Room lacks an interesting plot. I was expecting many plot twists in this Panic Room Crime is a thriller, but I was very disappointed. Just a warning for anyone who plans on seeing the movie, I do not think this is a spoiler, but I guess it was one of the only "surprises" in the Panic Room Crime film ... glued to the girl in the room has diabetes and needs her insulin! I have not seen a coming a mile away, even after they were shown monitor their insulin at an early scenes. Jodie Foster does not surprise me start having an asthma attack, or better yet a "panic attack" because it worried about her daughter because that's the kind of lame what would happen in this movie. Panic Room is one of the most predictable and unentertaining movies I've seen. I went into the Panic Room film with high expectations, and I am glad I left that had lost only 5.25 U.S. dollars at the DVD film Panic Room instead of $ 8.
The only panic that I experienced was when I thought I had paid to see this movie. While overall, the plot leaves nothing to the imagination. Throughout the beginning of the Panic Room Crime is left to see the thought "I wonder if some information to be used later in the film." The villains are predictable and, given his goal, painfully stupid. On behalf of suspense (I guess), around the villains Bumble provide windows of opportunity, while the dash around the heroes risking their lives, with obvious consequences. There are many points that are simply too outlandish to be credible, for example: The timing and manner of arrival of the police - even if you did so much time answering my call for relief, I demand my taxes again!
Fincher's latest Panic Room film is nothing more than an exercise in flashy camera tricks and comic / disaster situations. There are many more moments of humor, there are moments of tension and the Panic Room movie lacks the feel of a real thriller as "Psycho" or "The Sixth Sense." This is due to a line-writing and absurd plot. Of course, Fincher "Panic Room" is well done and production is nearly flawless. However, the highly stylized shots and the crazed performance of Dwight Yoakam doing nothing but provide a few cheap thrills in a DVD film Panic Room that contains the criminals who do nothing but "the Three Stooges" routine for the first hour of the movie: Panic Room . This is disappointing from which Fincher thriller "Seven" is a brilliant Panic Room movie and from the incredible "Fight Club". I expected more from a small and slapstick by the performance of the numbers of Jodie Foster. The weakness of the plot, but well done. Definitely a tenant. Slightly above average: 6 out of 10.

Download Panic Room Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Boston Strangler: The Untold Story

No comments: