Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anaconda 3: The Offspring

Download Anaconda 3: The Offspring Movie Here in hidivx, ipod format
Download Movie Anaconda 3: The OffspringAnaconda 3: The Offspring

Genres: Action, Horror, Action
Year: 2008
IMDB Rating: 2.70
IMDB Votes: 497
Actors: Allen, Crystal as Amanda, Green, Anthony as Captain Grozny, Oros, Mihaela Elena, Celea, Serban as Prof. Kane, Hasselhoff, David as Hammett, Regis, Patrick as Nick, Rhys-Davies, John as Murdoch, Albinet, Vasile, Butuc, Zoltan
A mercenary-for-hire accepts a mission from a billionaire to capture a dangerous snake that could possibly help cure a terminal illness.
Download Anaconda 3: The Offspring Movie Here
While the investigation of an offspring of transgenic anaconda to save lives discover the cure for cancer and Alzheimer's disease in the installation of Wexel Hall Pharmacy, the CEO of Murdoch (John Rhys-Davies) refuses to invest in a tank bigger and more security staff and recommended by the project leader, Dr Amanda Hayes (Crystal Allen). When a light is focused on the tank, the anaconda attacks and destroys confinement facility. Murdoch hired a team led by the mercenary Hammett (David Hasselhoff) to destroy the animal. What the fuck this lame "Anaconda III" is! This collection of cliches is horrible, not funny, loud and ridiculous, with a terrible script, acting and CGI. I think the anaconda likes dyed blond since the attacks of the beast, but all twenty-nine years old, a scientist throughout history. Do not waste your time as I did is my final recommendation. My vote is one of them. Title (Brazil): "Anaconda 3"
In most part I was horrified! In the film, ie the CGI was the worst of the 3 movies and history is just plum stupid. After the original publication of anacondas at 97, the CGI was great. Most times you can not say that the fake snakes. However, in this picture whenever you see one of the smallest snakes, all you see is a brilliant snake-like figure thats really bright that it seems nothing like the snakes in the original movie. Frankly I would be ashamed of being J.lo, Ice Cube, Jon Voight o! Do not get me wrong I loved the original, so I'm so mad when someone makes a bad remake! I really wish someone could tell me why we are still far more of our time cgi gets worse every year. A large im Cgi I nut, if things go wrong, I do not really care to see it. Also snakes in the first two films that proportionately, the were not as great as ever I believe they exist. This film is a remake "Python". Snakes are probably a few hundred feet long! How stupid? If s0ny produced this movie, then I have nothing more to say, they should lose their L's to shoot movies.

Download Anaconda 3: The Offspring Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Rise of the Footsoldier Movie
Outpost DivX
Pulp Fiction Download
Download Carlito's Way
Download High School Musical 2

No comments: