Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rest Stop

Download Rest Stop Movie Here in divx, ipod format
Download Movie Rest StopRest Stop

Genres: Horror, Thriller
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 4.00
IMDB Votes: 1521
Actors: Orefice, Nick as The killer/kzl-303, Russo, Deanna as Tracy Kress, Childers, Michael as The Father, Salinger, Diane as The Mother, Entin, Edmund as Twin #2, Mendicino, Joey as Jess Hilts, Taylor, Curtis as The Ranger, Entin, Gary as Twin #1, Alexander, Jaimie as Nicole Carrow, Post, Mikey as Scotty, Cormack, Jennifer as College Student, Lawrence, Joseph as Officer Michael Deacon
In Texas, the aspirant actress Nicole Carrow runs away home to Los Angeles with her boyfriend Jess Hilts. They drive through a shortcut in an old road, and when they park in a rest stop, Jess is abducted by the sadistic driver of an old yellow truck. Along the night, Nicole is threatened by the sick maniac, while mysterious things happen to her in the place.
Download Rest Stop Movie Here
But it is not. The plot is not all that bad, the players are not all terrible and it should be decent. In contrast, although despite a good starting point, the plot just drags and suffers from a lot of 'I can not believe that he / she is so stupid "moments so often used in horror movies to keep things on track. I am not frustrated at times seeing some of the decision by the main character. It also took too long to get to the good part of the film. Anticipation is great but you can not spend more than half of the movie until the building. A pity, since it also has exposure to the liberation and struck just before the big Halloween season. Yet I have a feeling this is going to get at least a sequel, if not more that might be able to build on the strong overall plot to eventually release something decent.
I absolutely loved this movie! I can not wait to see the second! I suppose that its just my type of movie. I had everything I want in a horror movie ... a murderer impressive, a pretty girl, a scene of love, creepy older people, a strange little creature dwarf, a place of fear, the disappearance of persons, sexy twin boys, and lots of blood! ! D and I loved the special features! Especially "Scottys blog Expose" It's funny. I liked a little better then the movie ... No jk. It is no fear at all ... but then again nothing really scares me. His illness was a movie! I love movies like that! His was one of the ending that makes you know that there will be a second. But it leaves you confused. I hate that! Lol I'm really excited to see what happened to Nicole and Jess ... and the twins sexy ... I hope to look even better! Lol. I am sure that I am going to first as a well-best. I hope not to spoil anything for anyone. Enjoy the movie
Apparently, in the eyes of some - there are not enough horror movies these days the involvement of young people being chased through a desert by a mysterious and murderous madman in a truck. I mean, all we have so far is the joy ride, Wolf Creek, Jeepers Creepers, Monster Man - among others. Rest may well be the worst of them. This is a girl and her boyfriend who left behind his life to start over together in California. Along the way, stop at a grimy toilet so the couple could relieve herself, but when it comes back - she finds that her boyfriend and his car was gone. From there, he learns that the culprit is a guy driving a yellow van that happens to stalk and terrorize her as she hides in the bathroom. This film is so unoriginal it is flat out boring. The acting is annoying, the gore is mild, and the murderer, whose identity is not revealed throughout the movie, but it is something memorable. Terrible - terrible movie ...

Download Rest Stop Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Next Friday
DivX Movie Charade

No comments: